Harry Kane

Kane is world class and arguably one of the top 3 pure 9’s in the world. I’m not in the least bit ambivalent about his signing. I also think A LOT of the ambivalence on this forum is because Haaland exists. That’s a bit childish in my eyes. They’re both world class. My preference is irrelevant as I’m not doing the buying. But I can enjoy Kane and certainly don’t need to put on an act. Unlike a few on here.

I've said this loads but stylistically he's the best #9 in the world for this team. He fixes all our deficiencies and brings both goals and assists.

He'll score 30+ a season here, oh and he can fucking score from twelve yards. That alone will be invaluable.

Nobody on here is buying, they're giving their view on what's happening at the club.

If people feel ambivalent towards him because they prefer another player, have an eye on his injury record, think he's a dirty bastard or whatever else then that's fine. What would you have them do? Pretend it's what they wanted all along?

The only ones I don't understand are those who claim he isn't a quality player.
Agreed. That's the crux of the matter for a lot of folks who are slightly disappointed (I'll admit to being one of them).

For quite some time it looked like Haaland was the clear target and seemed destined for City. Can't blame people for getting their hopes up for that then feeling a bit deflated with how things are turning out. As a record-smashing transfer Kane is as unexciting as they come (not all of which is his fault) but there's no denying his effectiveness.

There's certainly no doubting Kane's quality from me and we can look forward to real dominance for the rest of Pep's time here. Unfortunately I can only see Haaland ending up at Chelsea or the Rags next summer but hoping to be proved wrong.

First briefing out of spurs.

Be interesting to see if blackburn and co are fed anything from the city side

You paying a lot for a good player. You did the same for Walker and it worked out ok for everyone. This will be the same. You'll learn to appreciate him but he is hard to really love. Or really hate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.