Harry Kane

Agreed. We probably have no intention of selling Barnardo. But if he wants to go, we may HAVE to sell.

Spurs may HAVE to sell Harry Kane.
Realistically spurs do have to sell. They have a prize asset who will significantly decline in value every year from now on and however loyal HK is, if he doesn’t get the move he craves it WILL impact on his form and having a £100m asset not quite as switched on as he used to be won’t appeal to Levy. The stadium debt is going to grow with interest payments, and one boxing match won’t change that. Levy will know he has to sell, but he just wants to squeeze as much out of us as possible. Hence we are playing the slightly longer game

I think we must go all pantomime villain and evil as Bayern do.

Poison his ears and tap his ass off until he goes to Levy and says I am out with or without a transfer few in a few years.
And guess what I ain't putting my already broken ankles back on field for Europa conference fucking league.

Maybe the bald bastard will get in line.

Well there’s no way Spurs are buying the 4-5 players they need without selling someone big and now Son has signed a new contract it can only mean Kane is leaving?

Why is everybody so desperate for a new signing? It’s like we need a shiny new toy for Christmas. We won the league last year in case everybody has forgotten. I understand that if you’re standing still you’re going backwards but do people really want the club to be taken to the cleaners??? I think Kane is a world class player but for this sort of money no chance. The same with Haaland, he’ll be available next year for half the price.
So many games were really tight last season. Won by the odd goal with really good game management. To keep up our success we need evolve by giving the opposition even more problems. A recognised goal scorer does exactly that. Go into next season still playing a false 9 most games, Gundogan doesn't chip in with double figures goal return and suddenly we've got a problem breaking teams down.

So many games were really tight last season. Won by the odd goal with really good game management. To keep up our success we need evolve by giving the opposition even more problems. A recognised goal scorer does exactly that. Go into next season still playing a false 9 most games, Gundogan doesn't chip in with double figures goal return and suddenly we've got a problem breaking teams down.
Foden, KDB, Sterling and Mahrez all say hi

Think that 160m report on front page Benefits both spurs and City city wise we pay 130 now it will i away say look they have been done over

Kane will not join Man city this summer

Charlie Kane (agent and brother) known to not be the smartest lad leaked some bs to a gossip reporter, the woman who wrote the sun report doesn't even cover football

Has been shot down by every credible journo and Tottenhams stance has remained the same to everyone with links to the club. Nunos first press conference he was very confident he would stay .

After City put out the enquiry of 100 mil that was immediately shut down, they have realised it will cost far too much to prise him away this summer, one more bid may come in probably in the region of 120, which will again be shot down.

No way this transfer happens this summer.
I can’t see anyway it doesn’t happen -

Kane has made it known he wants a new challenge and to win trophies
City need a number 9 and all the noise from players leaving suggests they will go all out for one
City have the money
Spurs need the money

No way this doesn’t happen this summer even if it’s not to city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.