Harry Kane

Astounding. Best finisher in England by far who can score from all angles and assist. Yet you want Sadio Mane because he can run dead fast. Like to see him try that in the example you give as when we need a goal in the last 10 minutes there isn’t any room to run into anyway.
Where did I say I wanted Sadio Mane cause he is fast?.....Mane isnt about outright pace but being quick in tight spaces....the reason you ahve mentioned ( a goal in the last 10mins when there is no space) is exactly why Id have someone like Mane over kane

Where did I say I wanted Sadio Mane cause he is fast?.....Mane isnt about outright pace but being quick in tight spaces....the reason you ahve mentioned ( a goal in the last 10mins when there is no space) is exactly why Id have someone like Mane over kane
Mané is a winger though. Put him up top and you lose half the stuff that makes him good. And there's no reason we'd want him as a winger either; we already have 3 that have shown they can score crucial goals in key moments.

Just gonna leave this here

you have actualy helped prove another point here as well so thanks...how many of those goals were against the top 6

I coundted 1 vs chelsea a couple vs Leciester (who he has his best goal socring recrod out of all the top 6 against) - now look at this type of goal by Kun and tell me Kane scores it:

or this one in the 2-1 vs utd

this is the type of goal only the best score.....

This is what Im saying about regarding goals in tight games against the best

The stats dont lie...Kanes record vs the top 6 doesnt even ome close to Agueros....and thats what we need to replace.

That's such a shit take I don't even know where to begin.

So anyone will score loads of goals in this team? That's the starting point. Okay.

Then your next point is that he will score shit loads but not heavy goals or "important" goals in "tight" games. I'm not sure that the ball or the net makes a distinction. If he will score loads, he'll score loads. If you're saying he doesn't score world class goals then you're just plain wrong and have not watched him anywhere near enough because Kane scores goals from everywhere and out of nowhere.

Style of play? I'll let Pep decide if a player suits our style of play.
Mate....look at his record against the top 6...go on..Ive posted it before...it pails in comparrison next to Kuns...Messi's is better and he doesnt even play in the same bloody league!

No i wasnt talking about world class stunners - Kane has a decent strike on him from distance...somethign very few of our players actually have at all.

I also said none of the ones I mentioned were better than Kane but are you telling me a decent striker like Clavert Lewin wouldnt improve his goal scoring in our team? Am i suggesting we should have Clvert Lewin over Kane - no im not but Im sick of people saying Kane will score loads in our team...of course he will but so would others.

Playing the likes of chelsea Liverpool or in the CL vs Bayern etc is vastly differnt than banging in 3 or 4 against he likes of huddersfield. ...nothign to do with nets or the ball changing (though they actually use a different ball for the CL as opposed to the premiership so maybe thats Kane excuse ;-). )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.