Harry Kane

ha.

I am mildly insulted. If, indeed, you can be insulted by a dismissive assessment of the club you support... Holberg is comparable to most in that position, Lo Celso is a star of the Copa, and Ndombele who, of course, once famously destroyed a City team, is a better midfield than you think.

We shall see on the first day of the season. The one thing we do know is that Sir Harry Kane will not be there.
Mate, Hojberg is, as I said, robust yet not at all creative, Lo Celso made 18 PL appearances last season and contributed 1 goal, whilst Ndombele made 33 for 3 but is neither a great attacking nor defensive nor box-to-box midfielder (although he's probably the most likely to succeed).

I'd say I'm realistic more than dismissive.

Heard Redknapp on the radio yesterday and was expecting to get a kicking for wanting to buy a player, but was weirdly complimentary and saying you could understand why Kane wanted to go and he was hoping it would all be resolved. The presenter asked if Spurs should consider the service Kane has given and lower their asking price which resulted in the Levy doesn't do emotion comment.

Got the impression Redknapp had had some run ins with Levy over the years but was odd for us to not be criticised. If signing St Harry can do that, I might have to change my vote!

I remember HR was always the only guy that told other clubs to forget what Man City are doing stop complaining and concentrate on your own club

Levy the clown will insist he's not for sale and then on the last day of the window, he might relent. They should have sold him and be busying themselves now rebuilding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.