Harry Kane

If Lukaku does go for £120m to Chelsea, I would be surprised if we don't get Kane for around similar. Same age, same reputation, has even longer on his contract. Both clubs selling need money, one's just in denial.

PLAN A - We Get Kane
Happy because he's a proven goalscorer

PLAN B - We Don't Get Kane
Happy because we spend the money next season on an equally proven goalscorer.

If we really have Grealish then I'm not too bothered either way. It'll be fine.
Plan B, isn’t an equally proven goal scorer available in the prem. if chelsea going for lukaku might free Haaland up?

Yeah, Lukaku was one of the best forwards in Europe last summer along with Kane and Haaland. And guess what, he even helped Inter win the league. Kane went life and death to finish in conference league spot.

Yeah, Lukaku was one of the best forwards in Europe last summer along with Kane and Haaland. And guess what, he even helped Inter win the league. Kane went life and death to finish in conference league spot.
Lukaku was playing for one of the favourites to win the league, Kane was in a Jose team in decline. If you think Lukaku can be compared to Kane, i honestly don't know what to say. You think I am on here saying how great we have performed, I seriously am not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.