Harry Kane

Spurs fans seem to want him gone but like most football fans their tune will change if he’s back training with an apology

Checking up on Villa, Spurs forums etc… I’m starting to realise how hated we are. A plastic bunch, gifted ‘oil money’, with no history apparently.

As a lifelong blue, it’s starting to piss me off more and more and so fuck ‘em! I hope we spent £1b and piss every **** off along the way.

Here’s hoping for Walker, Stones, Raz, Grealish, Kane, Foden; we should have over half the national team, all playing for the plastic club EST 2008 (apparently).

Where is he btw?

Is he at home playing PS5 all day or still on holiday somewhere far?

was he really meant to report for Spurs yet as we do not have our English players back yet. We document every City player arriving back, I saw everyone probably by now except Brazil/English ones as they played Copa/Euros finals so they come back the latest.

but Grealish did go back to Villa training on Sunday already so other clubs might give 1 week less as break than us.
Villa seem to have given exactly 3 weeks since the final. we gave 4 weeks if Walker, Sterling etc not back only on this Sunday.

At the age of fake news would not even be surprised if Kane comes to training on Sunday for Spurs and that would be the time he had to join originally meaning all this does not show up from Spurs is just a media hoax. (which Levy is happy to see let it run lol.)

he was pretty much ran into the ground by Spurs followed up by a Euros which kind of showed as well imo on him, not unlikely he got 4 full weeks off after the final compared to just 3 weeks off.
(while Grealish did sit good part of season out with injury he "relaxed" months basically already before the Euros.)

We've not set the Grealish fee, Villa have. Also, Grealish is only worth what another club is willing to pay for him. If Villa want £100m & City believe it's a fair valuation, who are we to argue?

Like I said, we haven't set these fees, & Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool & ManUre all have higher record purchases than we have. If we do surpass the English transfer record, we know it must be for a very very good reason.

On top of that, we've won 3 of the last 4 league titles, broken a ton of records & been the most successful English team on the pitch over the last decade.

If ManUre or Liverpool were to be spending this alleged amount, dya really think the media would give a fuck? Would they heck! They'd just be bleating on about the top two English top flight league sides in history, are flexing their muscle & showing their serious intent.

With City, it's always a question of "Is this amount of spending good for the game?" FFP this, & FFP that, & how boring football will become with just one dominant team sweeping up all available honours & world class players.

None of these bastards complained when Paisley's Liverpool did it in the 70s & 80s, nor did they complain when Ferguson's ManUre dominated English football for the best part of 20 years, neither have they complained as vehemently when Chelsea had their dominant spell either.

In my mind, we should fuck the lot of em, & do what suits City best. If we're gonna get called out because of our financial status, we may as well give them something to cry about imo.
So easy to see through the ruse. Sancho and Veranne exulted from the heavens as United will now challenge City. City possibly strengthen to counter United and all of a sudden big spending is wrong and the barbs come out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.