Harry Kane

Jesus and ferran would be our strikers. If it is not working then we go back to false 9

Pretty fucked up if we can spend £100m yet still have no decent finisher at the club. The false 9 was just a workaround because Aguero was always injured last season, we cannot go with that again. We need a proper striker.

It’s such a waste having such an amazing squad yet no-one to reliably finish off all the chances that our midfield creates. Torres is not the answer; he’s just a young winger settling in to the team. Would he lead the line for Chelsea or scouse or PSG? Nowhere near good enough.

I can't tell if this is is him beginning his usual boring return to the club, or a sign that he will be fuming at Levy for trying to make him out to be the bad guy forcing an exit. Or maybe damage control now that Levy has come to the table after Harry's strike.

I don't fucking know, I just want a penalty taker.
he says he'll return tomorrow "as planned", doubt that was planned. interesting stuff but also worrying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.