Harry Kane

Personally think it will drag on until after the Spurs game, but hopefully it’ll be concluded not long after.
Maybe but if they are already talking about add ons that’s normally near the end. Looking at Pep’s mood I think City will push this over the line now. It’s time.

Pep is so pissed off with everyone returning in dribs and drabs.

hello lads, i saw the 120m +20m rumors too, what tier are Express sports?
Same as all reporters....one makes it up, or reads it on twatter/forums etc and rest repeat, sometimes with slight addition to make it look like their own story..........if youngsters today played Chinese whispers instead of play stations...the world of transfers would be far easier to understand !!

hello lads, i saw the 120m +20m rumors too, what tier are Express sports?
Nothing to get excited over. But it suspiciously lines up very similarly with the news tolmie has recently provided us, which is means either they're copying him or that they're getting the same info, which would be encouraging.

Personally the pass pass, false 9, possession, close down although effective is getting a bit tedious. A proper striker and attacking football would be a breath of fresh air.

Same as all reporters....one makes it up, or reads it on twatter/forums etc and rest repeat, sometimes with slight addition to make it look like their own story..........if youngsters today played Chinese whispers instead of play stations...the world of transfers would be far easier to understand !!
^^^This, one person makes up some news in the absence of any actual itk info and many others copy it. In the case of this one it's just a stab in the dark based upon the mid point between our apparent offer and Levy's demands - probably not a bad guess if there is a deal to be done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.