Harry Kane

Would anyone else be sorry to see Jesus go if Kane comes in. It still only leaves us with one striker
Not really, if we didn’t get Kane I’d be okay keeping Jesus. As much as I would like to keep Jesus if we get Kane I think he deserves to try and find a club where he can play every week.
Think we have enough to play false 9 when Kane is unavailable without Jesus. Though I’d keep Delap with the squad if Jesus went.

Would anyone else be sorry to see Jesus go if Kane comes in. It still only leaves us with one striker
Sorry to see Jesus go but if forced to make a straight choice between the two it would be Kane all day long as he suits the team better.

jesus has liked posts of him leaving on instagram, so maybe its about him leaving as opposed to Kane joining (about the number 9)

Ive been hugely critical of Jesus because of his lack of finishing but I also see what he brings to the team

Id say if we sign Kane, someone like Jesus who has shit loads of energy, mobility and offers something different is essential to keep...he is adaptable so could play on either side of Kane or as a partnre from deeper.

However i guess its upto Jesus and could see why us signing Kane means he would want to leave.

Not to get carried away or anything but….

Ok, I will admit that I raised an eyebrow at this even though it would seem very harsh to take Gabby's number away and give it to the guy who is replacing him while he trains for Spurs. Probably just forgot his top or whatever.

jesus has liked posts of him leaving on instagram, so maybe its about him leaving as opposed to Kane joining (about the number 9)
Well, if he’s not thinking of/planning to leave, to do that on his insta is pretty surprising news. I agree, sadly, looks like he’s off.

Ive been hugely critical of Jesus because of his lack of finishing but I also see what he brings to the team

Id say if we sign Kane, someone like Jesus who has shit loads of energy, mobility and offers something different is essential to keep...he is adaptable so could play on either side of Kane or as a partnre from deeper.

However i guess its upto Jesus and could see why us signing Kane means he would want to leave.
If you regard him as a forward player who can't finish then he is not essential for a team with ambitions to win titles.

I am not against Jesus I just don't like your argument.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.