Harry Kane

The club must have been given some encouragement by Levy to still be at the table. I can’t believe they would let Levy play them for fools, surely they would have walked away from the deal. Like many have said previously the deal could have been agreed but won’t be rubber stamped until after Sunday. The silence from both camps is deafening.
Good point, I would hazard a guess, especially with the power up top from the city hierarchy, that Mr Lewis is now involved (:

poor Daniel )8

At the start of the summer we were debating whether he was worth 100m. 120m, you were mad to even suggest that, that it would be asked let alone that we would pay it. We were going to land our man, it was going to be for nowhere near 120m, that was just a high figure kane haters used to claim high price.

Now we are debating whether he can be got for 150 or 160m. And generally think if we get him for that including addons we'd have done well.

And really, Levy has done nothing but sit and wait. Yeah, some myth that he is a good negotiator.

Havard Business School tactic of anchoring.

Very successful technique if done right.

All depends on NBA (Next Best Alternative) and whose is the best.

Is it City’s - after all we did ok last season.

Spurs - They don’t want to lose him.

Kane TBF is playing whatever cards he can to weaken Spurs NBA.

At the moment we are in a stalemate, however in the next couple of weeks something will change as the one thing that will really test ours and Spurs NBA is a time limit on a decision being made expiring.

I think a transfer request from Kane is needed to get this done.

If Kane stays at Spurs and scores 20+ goals next season, any top club who needs a striker will offer over £100m.

He's the best available. We are in desperate need of a striker of his capability.

We should just pay whatever Spurs have asked, and get on with the season.

And I think we will. But we will take some time to get to that position to try and limit the costs. I reckon Levy will do what he does best and take the money last minute so there's no time to spend it either! They'll tie up a few players, make it look like they're lining up a real title challenge then Kane will be offski.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.