Harry Kane

I knew about the brother getting the wedding rumours badly wrong, but interesting to hear the extent to which he has messed this up all along the way. It seems incredible to me that a player who is as professional on the pitch could just hand his career to his brother with no other experience.
He isn’t the first I seem to remember Ronaldinho using his brother has an agent, who I think did alright with him. I guess it depends on the brother (mine would have been rubbish!)

I knew about the brother getting the wedding rumours badly wrong, but interesting to hear the extent to which he has messed this up all along the way. It seems incredible to me that a player who is as professional on the pitch could just hand his career to his brother with no other experience.
It must be hard for them to find someone they can fully trust. They'll be surrounded by kiss arses and hangers on.

We haven't signed him yet and I'm already over it.

It's not my money, I couldn't give a toss how much the club spends.
Like don't get me wrong, I understand not agreeing with the fee.

But people getting hot and bothered is so weird. Like ok there are folk that don't want Kane that are just using this as a mask for their real feelings, but there are people here concerned about our spending all of a sudden?

The club isn't run by idiots. If they see it as fair value then it's reasonable for me; they have a better idea of our financial state than anyone on here.

And if it's reputation people care about.. Get to fuck. Nobody likes what we're doing already, spending a bit less on Kane isn't suddenly going to win them over. They'd be bashing us regardless.

People turning their noses up over a top 3 in the world striker over a few bob here or there need to chill out.

Edit: Post above this says it could be done for 140m. Time to see who wants a world class striker and time to see who wants to throw a world class tantrum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.