Harry Kane

Nah I get you but if we give you well one of the league's lets say top 3 players then I think we are in a worse position.
I always imagined if we could keep Kane and have a good window we could at least challenge for the top 4. Get closer to you than last season at least
How can you have a good window when you are totally skint? The Kane money is a lifeline for spurs, you lose your best player but can bring 3 or 4 in to strengthen the team, without spending anything. Any spurs fan thinking they are in a position to spent 100M or even half that isn't living in the real World.

Hardly compares to the hate Sterling gets at Anfield does it?

For some reason city fans have started to give Milner a bit of stick but it's just one of the things you do, there's zero hate in it.

No but they're scousers, over emotional is in their blood. The mood wasn't great for Barnes return, I think we went down that year. I hate on Millner for bad mouthing the club, therefore his ex teammates and fans for no reason.

One greedy bastard was one
But what I was really thinking about was vindictive hatred. No one apart from Man Utd fans/players and Kendall has had that. Although no doubt someone will come up with an example.

I know I said booing but I was thinking more along the lines of hate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.