Harry Kane

Today is the matchday. They (Spurs media) are trying to manipulate the game with their nonsense. No way we let Messi sign for free to PSG without use not being sure on getting Kane. Just like the Grealish saga, they are just delusional. Next week he will be a city player. And now we have to win the match!

I would be really happy if you signed Kane. With Lukaku to Chelsea, Barca, Real and Juve in massive debt, Messi at PSG. It only leaves one team in for Haaland.

As per latest reports he doesn't want to sell. I don't know if there is any truth to that. But its also true most of spurs' prospect signings don't want to join them. Anyway we will wait and see
Of course he doesn't *want* to sell. How is that even considered reporting?
Doesn't mean that he didn't already sell him weeks (months) ago.

That word always reminds me of the episode of Only Fools and Horses when the lads are standing on the ladders waiting for grandad to knock the large bolt out of the floor boards, which is holding the chandelier in place.
Cue Dell Boy and Rodders holding the large white sheet to catch said chandelier and Dell Boy saying ;
"brace yourself Rodney,brace yourself" !!
Fucking classic !!
Don't know if you watched that program earlier on Only Fools and Horse's but they were saying that the chandelier they used in that scene cost them £6000, so they only had the one go at the shot. They were threatened with the sack if the laughed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.