Harry Kane

I'm not convinced that extending Cavani's contract would mean United are out of the running for Kane
Cavani must have received plenty of encouragement about playing time though,as he saw his arse a couple of months back at a perceived lack of opportunity.
Then they have to fit Martial,Greenwood and Rashford into their plans.

Kane has asked to leave so he’s been tapped up, just can’t see City as a club tapping him up before a Champions League final, and as others have said this isn’t our modus operandi

We talk to agents all the time - our modus operandi is to agree with the player before approaching the club. Not saying we have tapped Harry up but we will have sounded him out at some point and his people will deffo have been sounding City out.

Stopped reading at 1.

how is the player who will become the leading goal scorer in premier league history not as good as Torres ffs? Time to log off I think
Point 1.

Ignore button explodes through excessive forum wide usage.
You'll see, tores will be better over the next five years. Kane will be 32 and have cost the money to get haaland/mbappe

I'll leave you fanboys to it

Ornstein last month was saying how Kane wanted to leave this summer I believe.

Yeah I remember that to be fair but details of it (telling City players and us being his first choice) will have been ‘known’ by him then too. Feels like he always needs to be the guy with extra info at all times.

Sorry but what 20m are you referring to? The difference between AH's sale value and his release clause is triple that figure.

next season it’s £65m buyout they sell this year minimum they can get 85m that’s the difference and are Dortmund a selling club happy to lose out on that much money? I very much doubt it..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.