Harry Kane

Would be a great scorer for City but too much of a **** for me. Watch the video below where he does Sterling. I know it's slow motion but you can still see him clearly extend his leg at the end of the slide to deliberately do Sterling with his studs when he knows the ball isn't there.
And the more I watch his backing into players who are mid-jump to win a foul the worse it looks. Only a matter of time before that gets someone seriously injured. Just a snide bastard.

You are correct. He is a pretty disloyal, often disgusting player and the narrative around him would quickly change were he to arrive here. That is just a fact. Is he going to change his ways at 28?

That is a lovely view bud but not realistic. Mino will be heavily involved.
Mino is an advisor. I made a post about this in the Haaland thread on Sunday. He knows the best move for Haaland’s future is City and that it would be terrible for him to continue at Dortmund. It’s a mistake to believe Raiola only cares about the transfer fee; sure, he will want that, but the main focus is for him to remain on top, winning and being a superstar, that’s when the real money comes in

IMO this all hinders on Kane and whether he is ready to fight to leave, and ultimately be seen as the bad guy (like Sterling was). To do that, he'll need to change agents to begin with and get someone who is a ****, i just can't see it happening tbh. I expect Levy will sit him down, offer him bigger bonuses and show him a roadmap with a new "superstar" manager they want to bring in (like he did with Mou).

Would be a great scorer for City but too much of a **** for me. Watch the video below where he does Sterling. I know it's slow motion but you can still see him clearly extend his leg at the end of the slide to deliberately do Sterling with his studs when he knows the ball isn't there.
And the more I watch his backing into players who are mid-jump to win a foul the worse it looks. Only a matter of time before that gets someone seriously injured. Just a snide bastard.

Spot on, don’t want him at our club.

I think for Dortmund the issue is less about money and more about the integrity of their business model. They speculate big money on rising stars - nurture them by giving them lots of playing time and then (in theory) sell them on to elite clubs for big profit. If Dortmund are seen to block Harland moving on this summer it could mean agents are reluctant to let their clients go there - if their clients development is hampered by Dortmund.
This. The issue will then become how much does Haaland want to come to City? It's likely to be this year or never to come to what is probably the best team in the world at the moment and certainly the best manager.
If Haaland's camp strongly tell Dortmund he wants City then Dortmund really don't have much of a choice but to get a deal done. If he doesn't it probably won't happen.
Look at City and Sane. City are not like Dortmund, they don't sell their best players but when Sane said he wanted Bayern it didn't take long to make it happen. Common sense needs to rule.

Whilst I agree that Pep probably won’t be here another five year we don’t actually know that do we. I didn’t think that he would be here five years but he has been. I also didn’t think he’d sign another extension but he did. I just don’t see City buying Harry Kane, there are too many reason not to for City.
Fair enough i didn’t see pep sticking around this long myself so who knows how long he could stay :) , I’m fifty fifty on whether it happens , I think pep is a big fan of Kane , but his age , injury record , dealing with levy , crazy price .
Few things working against it , saying that though he’s one of the best strikers in the world and would slot in to our system seamlessly I reckon .
Foden on the left mahrez on the right and Kane up top would work a treat .
I’d probably prefer Haaland like most posters but if we sign Kane there will be no qualms from me .

You are correct. He is a pretty disloyal, often disgusting player and the narrative around him would quickly change were he to arrive here. That is just a fact. Is he going to change his ways at 28?
No,he wont.He is a snidey fucker,thats his game.....but so is banging them in for fun.While i dont want any player to suffer injury,we are definitely missing a striker that puts it about and has such a physical presence.

Someone taught him this shit. Some snide shitty coach in his past said - do this and act innocent.

I love kids sports more than anything cos it's absent of malice. I'll hate when it turns nasty in a few years.

Mino is an advisor. I made a post about this in the Haaland thread on Sunday. He knows the best move for Haaland’s future is City and that it would be terrible for him to continue at Dortmund. It’s a mistake to believe Raiola only cares about the transfer fee; sure, he will want that, but the main focus is for him to remain on top, winning and being a superstar, that’s when the real money comes in
Why the fuck did he negotiate Pogba to return to United then? Raiola wants one thing, and it's a shit load of money for him and his players. He recognises they don't have a long career and so for them it's in their interest to get money quick and as much as possible, and it's also in his interest to do the same before these guys expire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.