Harry Kane

Spurs now have a game in Portugal in that conference competition, I'm assuming they will travel either Tuesday or Wednesday the latest. Surely if Kane is close to leaving, he doesn't travel to that one. That seems to be the next tell.

Saw lot of folks posting the same since after the game last night. We have other problems and striker wasn't a issue in yesterday's game.

Seen a few too, that's not really saying a striker won't improve us. Not how I took it anyway. Just that there were other issues in that match.

There is no doubt a clinical finisher changes things bigtime. As does the return of our first team players. Hopefully get this one over the line soon.

It’s bizarre, sure there are other areas but a fit and firing Kane is essential. Hopefully it’s announced today but I still have my doubts he is coming
Most of our problems are fixed by players we already have

Zinchenko LB
Walker RB
Stones CB
De Bruyne and Foden more goal threat

The issue we will have is putting the chances away

This should hopefully finally start moving at a fast pace now. Benefits nobody it dragging on from here. City need to get their man in and up to speed with the squad for the next games and Spurs will need to reinvest the money and let their squad and manager move on from the distraction of it all.

This should hopefully finally start moving at a fast pace now. Benefits nobody it dragging on from here. City need to get their man in and up to speed with the squad for the next games and Spurs will need to reinvest the money and let their squad and manager move on from the distraction of it all.
Don’t hold your breath

Apply for Txiki’s job. Sounds like you’re the guy to take us to the next level.
Maybe somebody should. Ask yourself why we've just started a new season without a striker when we've all known for well over a year that Agüero wouldn't be here.
And this is not the first time that we've been left without adequate replacements for players who have left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.