Harry Kane

You really think Spurs would get £100m+ for a player approaching 31 and who only has 12 months left on his deal?
But they are not desperate to sell him though. They would like it if he retires with them even if that is not what Kane wants.

So at the moment, we don't know how much Spurs are asking for and don't know how much City have offered. We don't know if City have a plan B or are happy to go through the season with what we have got. We do know the made up offer of £75m + add ons is insulting to Spurs and the made up asking price of £160m is far to much for City. Most bluemooners would love to sign Kane unless Haaland is a possibility then he is the preferred option. We missed out on Messi and Ings last week but have a chance of Ronaldo this week. I am looking forward to the Norwich game at the weekend and further in the future the closing of the transfer window. Every year I say to myself don't get dragged into all this bollocks and every year I'm here again. I am leaving now for my own sanity, you wait and see now as soon as I leave something will give, might just give it another hour then I'm definitely out of here.

I think this is still 50/50 tbf, don’t think anything is agreed. We already heard from that Jeremy that the Kane deal was up in the air when he posted about Grealish.

Still think it’s reliant on us being able to shift either Bernardo or Jesus for the money.

I wonder if we did a poll on Kane’s value what would be the median value?

£108 mill on here…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.