Harry Kane

While we know that him playing in this game doesn't stop him playing for us in the CL, the fact that Spurs are prepared to risk him getting injured speaks volumes to me. We fucked up with Leroy and I imagine teams noticed that.
Does it make sense for Spurs to risk 140 million?

is it a ploy from Levy to leak he is about to play on Thursday for Spurs just to hurry Txiki?

if he really plays and gets a serious injury both sides will end up with a big egg on their faces same with Sane 2 years ago.

While we know that him playing in this game doesn't stop him playing for us in the CL, the fact that Spurs are prepared to risk him getting injured speaks volumes to me. We fucked up with Leroy and I imagine teams noticed that.
Unused sub if the transfer is likely.

To be fair to him, he’s gone into the last three seasons with no left back and won the title twice. When we’ve got no goalkeeper and he says that, I’ll put my tea cup down.
Have a brew with Scott in that scenario

i agree mate a bad knock in this and any deal sorted isnt looking good,Levy wouldnt risk it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.