Harry Kane

so ric and TH is saying: Harry is done before Norwich. Blue oli is saying: Harry is done before Arsenal. Who’s going to be right, the battle of the ITKs!!! (I know nothing is done before he puts on the blue shirt).
Ric and TH confirmed charlatans, all hail Blue oli our new ITK-god!

Update (this is the word for word text):

“They are fuming lad, reckon he will lose millions not being number 10. Yesterday was spent trying to address it.

The kid must be getting sick of fucking gentleman’s agreements!”

The person who sent me this is a long time member of this site, they don’t contribute very much these days, but they are cool with me posting this.

Who’s fuming? Who is losing number 10 and why will they lose millions?

“They are fuming lad, reckon he will lose millions not being number 10. Yesterday was spent trying to address it.

The person who sent me this is a long time member of this site, they don’t contribute very much these days, but they are cool with me posting this.

Kane wanted 10?

so we agreed for Kane to be number 10 and then went behind his back?

Haha, can’t see it. Sign for Manchester City and win titles wearing a different number or stay at Spurs and play number 10 as you get knocked out of the Europa Conference League, or whatever the fuck it’s called.

I wonder which would have the most sponsorship deals knocking on his door.

So is Kane fuming he won’t get the No 10 shirt ( with city ) ?

Kane getting cold feet???? And the losing millions re the number 10 is his get out clause with city

Kane wanted 10?

City giving Grealish 10 was a direct statement that they think he's more marketable.

However, I would be telling Kane that the best player in history and biggest football brand on the planet just took #30 because he's more concerned about the football so grow up.

haha trophies and money or a fucking number

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.