Harry Kane

Ha, that was mental, wasn't it?

There's still plenty of room for speculation re targets though. I am more than happy with way we conduct business but in this window alone we could potentially have gone for Mess, Ronaldo and if certain reports were to believed, Lewandowski as well.
Ally that with the fact that we have already broken the British transfer record with young Jack and are set fair to do it again with Sir Harold.
Heady times.
Absolutely. We’re not plucking random names out of a hat now though. It’s either a superstar, an up and coming superstar, amazing youths or Scott Carson.

Still think we might go for Isco.

I’m certain mattyb isn’t making it up, he always posts in good faith. This bit of info just doesn’t quite add up to me but who knows.
It's possible that this is the first time City have directly met those relevant members of the Kane camp for a while. It's probably a minor enough issue that only those specific members of his team would bring it up.

Makes sense that he'd be annoyed if it was offered to him as it hardly looks like the foundations of a trusting future relationship. Add that to the fact we are fannying about with finalising the transfer and it must be a frustrating situation for Kane.
"trusting relationship" i doubt we'd ever scam him of his wages or bonuses or anything. also that man deals with Levy so he probably forgot what "trust" means

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.