Harry Kane

If Gabriel Jesus isn't in the match day squad this weekend that means Kane is 100% coming.

City want to give Kane the number 9 shirt and if Jesus is in the squad tomorrow that means Kane won't be able to register as the number 9. If we see Gabby in his original 33 that is another hint at Kane's pending arrival.

Said this on Saturday. Kane camp is very upset.

Deal off over a number. Heard it all now

I don’t think anyone’s suggesting the deal is off mate.

Just that he and his agents are pissed off he was promised a number which they believe has greater marketing potential, and that would cost him.

Sounds like a negotiation tactic if you ask me - we’re losing x million by losing the 10 due to your fuck up. You need to make it up through salary.

That I can well believe.

If true and the club are saying Grealish is more marketable as a 10, you couldn’t blame Kane for being pissed off as we’d be pretty much saying “you’re too ugly”, that’s got to hurt, even though it’s true.

You're overthinking it mate. It's obvious they're in the paradise island villain's lair plotting their next dastardly info drop onto the poor waiting saps. I get all the up to date from @manimanc because he knows that today could be a good day.
And today is a good day.

The Sun is out, I'm feeding the ducks at Bramhall Park and am off work for 2 weeks.
Tomorrow will be an even better day.

(And I hope this post isn't flirted off as I'm telling the truth)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.