Harry Kane

does levy really think he can get £160milion for kane ? if he does then what a fool
spurs can not keep kane if he wants out that much.

for me city offer of £100million was low. if we value kane to take us to the next level then about £130million is right the covid-19 hit football transfer market is a sellers nightmare and you have to be real if a player wants out

spurs know kane is gone. its just levy playing games in a power struggle over city and trying to upset city early season
we have norwich then arsenal before the window is closed. maybe spurs think hold on to the last day will make city panic. but sorry i feel if spurs don't take around £125million it will be a big lose they work never get over

just think about it. spurs getting £125million what in football does it take to win and make that sort of money
even winning champions league does not recoup that amount
I believe we hold all the cards. We have to take a long-term view. Levy has been taking the piss because no player is worth £160m in the current market and City will not pay it. We will just walk away as we have in the past.
If we are seen as a soft touch then other clubs will try to mug us in the future. Our reputation has more value to us long term than any transfer fee. Walking away would still leave us with the best squad in the PL and would send out a clear message to other clubs that we will not be bullied. Those days are over and Levy is more stupid than he appears if he doesn't realise that.

I believe we hold all the cards. We have to take a long-term view. Levy has been taking the piss because no player is worth £160m in the current market and City will not pay it. We will just walk away as we have in the past.
If we are seen as a soft touch then other clubs will try to mug us in the future. Our reputation has more value to us long term than any transfer fee. Walking away would still leave us with the best squad in the PL and would send out a clear message to other clubs that we will not be bullied. Those days are over and Levy is more stupid than he appears if he doesn't realise that.
Especially as Lewandowski has been offered to us.

Especially as Lewandowski has been offered to us.
pkojeugiadp01.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.