Harry Kane

And as sure as night follows day this thread is as predictable as Sunday following Saturday.

Pump a team 5-0 - We don’t need Kane
Jesus has a good game on the right - We don’t need Kane, we have Jesus

It’s funny because if it was Haaland the narrative would probably be:

Pump a team 5-0 - Imagine how many we’d have got with Haaland
Imagine how many we’d get with Jesus feeding Haaland off the right
This is so stupid lol. You clearly haven’t been following this forum

If we have all of Sterling, Grealish, Jesus, Kane, Mahrez, Torres thats a bit of rotation nightmare. With Sterling's new improved contract which could make 2nd or 3rd highest paid City player, he would not take well regular benching.

If we have to sell to afford Kane then imo we can't afford Kane. If we have to sell Sterling, Mendy and/or Ake to get Kane then ok but no one else is surplus enough.

Imo a Laporte level player in defence is crucial to success. And Bernardo level player in midfield is crucial to success. So if either go we'd need to replace with similar. Not possible if we get Kane unless a kid comes in.

I'm glad we got Grealish before getting a striker. Our biggest problem imo for the past 2 seasons was either Mahrez or Sterling killing attacks. I wanted that addressed asap. And it was so great.

Getting a Kane is not just difficult from a financial perspective. It also is difficult imo to see how he improves us given the way we play. How many chances did Torres really have in the game yesterday. How is new player going to do any better unless the way we play changes a bit and then that brings its own risks.

Imo we have 2 first team strikers atm - Torres and Sterling (because out wide he does more harm than good). If we replaced Sterling with a decent affordable striker I'd be more than happy.

you’ve got some sort of problem with Raz, but he’s a top player that any team would love to have.

And as sure as night follows day this thread is as predictable as Sunday following Saturday.

Pump a team 5-0 - We don’t need Kane
Jesus has a good game on the right - We don’t need Kane, we have Jesus

It’s funny because if it was Haaland the narrative would probably be:

Pump a team 5-0 - Imagine how many we’d have got with Haaland
Imagine how many we’d get with Jesus feeding Haaland off the right
It's Monday where I am.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.