Harry Kane

The truth is we won’t win the league without a decent striker as we are just not clinical enough. You can point to last season but that was a massive purple patch with things going very well.

In certain cases we seem to be really bad at planning and backing ourselves into a corner when it comes to bringing in certain players. We should of got a replacement for Aguero while he had a year left. If we can’t sign Kane now then we need a decent stop gap at least to have the option. Ings act would of been fine for this.

I also believe we won’t go back in for him if he doesn’t sign in this window. Another year older with a still ridiculous price tag makes no sense. I hope we go all out for Haaland next year, whatever it takes because he is a generational talent.

Hope we never get anyone from Tottenham again, not worth the hassle and high price tags. Should file away with Napoli.

I thought the exact same thing last summer, that if we didn’t buy a top striker we wouldn’t win the league. However, the difference this time is that Chelsea and United have both strengthened and both will be a much stronger challenge. And the scousers with VVD fit will push us all the way too. We need a top striker to be the difference and pick up wins in those head to head games.

But I don’t agree with a stop gap signing, as there aren’t any ‘decent’ stop gaps at the required level so I’d rather go with what we have than that. We only have 2 years left of Guardiola and this is surely the best era the club will ever have in terms of the football we are seeing and the trophies we’ve won. For me, overpay and give Pep the striker he wants to cement our dominance in England for the next few years. He signed a new deal and was clearly promised a top number 9. Our creative players deserve to play with a clinical forward too.

He had a massive heart attack though didn't he. He's probably been told to take it easy since. For someone who's always been active and then suddenly stops, it's easier for them than the average Joe to pile 2 or 3 stone on.
Should be watching what he eats? He probably is, as it slides into his fat gob

If he does play today he'll be pulled out for a post match interview which could be interesting.

I saw all the usual snidey comments about money yesterday and this morning. Even Paddy Power having a jokey dig at us

I say fuck em all. Smash the transfer record for Kane to give them something to really cry about .. and watch the piss boiling like never before as we sweep up the trophies

I saw all the usual snidey comments about money yesterday and this morning. Even Paddy Power having a jokey dig at us

I say fuck em all. Smash the transfer record for Kane to give them something to really cry about .. and watch the piss boiling like never before as we sweep up the trophies

Did you know grealish cost us £100m? If you didn’t every time he touched the ball yesterday the commentators mentioned it!

The truth is we won’t win the league without a decent striker as we are just not clinical enough. You can point to last season but that was a massive purple patch with things going very well.

In certain cases we seem to be really bad at planning and backing ourselves into a corner when it comes to bringing in certain players. We should of got a replacement for Aguero while he had a year left. If we can’t sign Kane now then we need a decent stop gap at least to have the option. Ings act would of been fine for this.

I also believe we won’t go back in for him if he doesn’t sign in this window. Another year older with a still ridiculous price tag makes no sense. I hope we go all out for Haaland next year, whatever it takes because he is a generational talent.

Hope we never get anyone from Tottenham again, not worth the hassle and high price tags. Should file away with Napoli.
It depends on the availability of Foden and KDB. I have a feeling KDB is going to be out for a significant time.

It depends on the availability of Foden and KDB. I have a feeling KDB is going to be out for a significant time.
He's not 'out' at all. He has an ongoing minor problem with his ankle that has to be monitored. He was left out yesterday because Norwich at home is not a game worth risking him in. All laughs and smiles when the camera panned to him and Sandler yesterday, I saw on MOTD.

He'll start against Arsenal IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.