Harry Kane

Come on now, what do you expect them to do? They're showing him their displeasure at the perceived intention of him leaving their club. Hardly going to cheer him, are they. Damned if they do, damned if they don't!

Come on now, what do you expect them to do? They're showing him there displeasure at the perceived intention of him leaving their club. Hardly going to cheer him, are they. Damned if they do, damned if they don't!
Just wait until he signs and has a goal drought

Come on now, what do you expect them to do? They're showing him there displeasure at the perceived intention of him leaving their club. Hardly going to cheer him, are they. Damned if they do, damned if they don't!
I would imagine they are wolves fans and are booing every player coming off the coach tbh.

I mean, there's absolutely no reason why they couldn't cheer him.

Unless, as the Spurs fanboy above said, it's Wolves fans.

Although, what reason Wolves have to boo him I don't know.

Come on now, what do you expect them to do? They're showing him their displeasure at the perceived intention of him leaving their club. Hardly going to cheer him, are they. Damned if they do, damned if they don't!
That depends on what type of fans you are, don’t recall us booing SWP before departing to Chelsea

I mean, there's absolutely no reason why they couldn't cheer him.

Unless, as the Spurs fanboy above said, it's Wolves fans.

Although, what reason Wolves have to boo him I don't know.
Remember England fans booing Sterling when he signed for us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.