Harry Kane

If he doesn't get a game for them soon he will need a few weeks to get put to speed if he does join us, his game fitness will be very lacking.

Im not saying we don't need Kane.

But its amazing how it all it takes is a game or two of people playing to their level for fans to realise how stacked our attack is. The amount of negativity put out towards our own players is insane when we're not winning.

Mahrez is playing as well as he ever has in his career IMO. Sterling is back in the goals following on from a brilliant Euros. Jesus has his confidence back. Grealish is fucking quality. Phil Foden is the best young player in the world. KDB is the best midfielder on the planet. Gundogan was nominated for player of the season last year. Bernardo is world class even playing out of his favourite role.

Every single one of those guys walks into every top side in the league and probably Europe. And I'm not including Ferran Torres who I think has insane potential.

If we get Kane, this is without a doubt the best and deepest group of attacking players ever assembled.
Mendy aside, our entire first team walks into any other team. Another reason we shouldn't sell silva or laporte, let alone for peanuts compared to current prices in the market

Did Bernardo, Jesus and laporte get greeted with a chorus of boo's yesterday??
No, we save that for gundogan and mahrez! That aside, where are their high profile transfers to? Other than speculation and heresy I don't think I've seen anything. Didn't all three play yesterday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.