Harry Kane

genuinely shocked that people thought he wouldn't play, i expect him to sign for us and even I expected him to still play for spurs. why would you not play him if he still plays for you? you don't give a shit if he gets injured, because you'd actually rather keep him all things considered.

genuinely shocked that people thought he wouldn't play, i expect him to sign for us and even I expected him to still play for spurs. why would you not play him if he still plays for you? you don't give a shit if he gets injured, because you'd actually rather keep him all things considered.
Sane played for us then went to Bayern

Aren't Silva and Laporte for sale? They both played yesterday.
And neither are in a deal that’s close
OK.
Therefore he must cease training immediately and be wrapped in cotton wool until we sign him.
Err training is VERY different to a game. Are you serious?

deal could still happen my take from it though is that the deal is not close at all.

And neither are in a deal that’s close

Err training is VERY different to a game. Are you serious?

deal could still happen my take from it though is that the deal is not close at all.
Thanks Tixki appreciate talking time from your day off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.