Harry Kane

what do people think the job of an agent is? they would be doing kane a disservice if they didn't try to squeeze more money by doing this. calm down

Reactions: cbl
Like I said in my post bud, city haven’t engaged with Spurs further, there’s no point until they know Kane is happy. The whole Levy isn’t picking up the phone is bollocks, we haven’t called
As Ronan once stated, you say at best when you say nothing at all.... absolute jackanory going on here, it simply isn’t true!

Oh hold up. To clarify, I don't doubt you're posting in good faith or your info is more or less reliable than any other ITK. Fair fucks for putting your neck on the block, and at the end of the day, from my perspective this is just a bit of fun. Sorry if it came across as pointing at you.

What I'm trying to say is, if I was negotiating on City's behalf and Kane's camp came out with that at this point, I'd be saying "do you want to win trophies or do you want to maximise your earnings?" He can't do both. If money is more important fair enough, go and speak to Ed Woodward and he'll sort you out.
It seems that we’ve said “ok we understand, here’s a revised proposal, it’s our final offer”

We will see if this is correct info or not, personally I trust matty, but people are blowing this way out of proportion. It is simply just a number. Kane’s camp clearly just want some more money. It’s not gonna be the reason a deal falls through, it’s been sorted city have gave them more money.

Reactions: cbl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.