Harry Kane

To me yes there is an element of greed in this, but it's also about trust and faith. If we promised Kane #10 and then gave it Grealish without discussion, he'll have felt less important, less wanted and maybe unsure if we were committed to him. I guess improving terms to make up for it is as much about showing how important he is and how much we want him as it is about the money.
Again though that makes no sense. How piss poorly do you think we are run to accidentally give Grealish a number promised to Kane?

Again though that makes no sense. How piss poorly do you think we are run to accidentally give Grealish a number promised to Kane?
I dunno about that. I expect someone didn't think it would matter. It shouldn't.

But while Kane clearly wants the move, he's also having to push from his end and risk pissing off the Spurs fans and his teammates. That doesn't matter if the move happens, but if we were to change our minds after he's pushed for it then it wouldn't be great for him.

From his point of view when he suddenly sees someone else given the number he was promised then he probably doubted our commitment to him.

All guesswork and amateur psychology on my part, but I reckon someone at our end fucked up and gave Grealish the wrong number.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.