Harry Kane

Great in theory but the reality is you have zero idea of what's been going on. For all we know we put in a bid and Levy turned us down and said he won't sell for any money. We might have walked away weeks ago and it's just press gossip.
You could argue that ongoing speculation suits both clubs. Spurs get to rehabilitates Levy in the eyes of the Spurs gullibles, and City get to show that we wont just pay any fee.

Why would Levy risk Kane a 150M asset play in the Wolves game particularly when they were winning the game. Says to me, he's not listening to any bids and is not selling. All that post match mardy reaction from Kane was simply disappointment that any City deal is over.

Why would Levy risk Kane a 150M asset play in the Wolves game particularly when they were winning the game. Says to me, he's not listening to any bids and is not selling. All that post match mardy reaction from Kane was simply disappointment that any City deal is over.
Lots of players play then move, doesn’t mean a thing.

Not worth £150m imo.

I’d rather give the boys we’ve got a chance or pick up Ronaldo for 12-18 months.

Agreed. But do you not think if we walked away weeks ago the whole thing would have been put to bed by Nuno/Kane/Pep/Spurs/City?

Not necessarily because City might have decided it was Kane and Kane only so aren't moving on to other targets. We might remain hopeful that Spurs have a change of heart, especially if Kane is unhappy. No one is going to categorically call it because things in football can change very quickly.

That's sadly how I see it too. I don't particularly want Kane but I want a striker so hope I'm wrong!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.