Harry Kane

Why?

He’d score a fuck load for us and it’d convince them he never really cared, when they bang on about how much he’s a red through and through.

It’s a perfect storm.
He's way past his best, there is a reason Juve want him out.

I was against signing Messi for the same reason, we want to make our own superstars not take well worn, used ones.

He's way past his best, there is a reason Juve want him out.

I was against signing Messi for the same reason, we want to make our own superstars not take well worn, used ones.
Perfect stopgap I think.I reckon he has 2 or 3 years left before he retires. Will score a shed load of goals until the day he hangs up his boots. Not sure he would fit into a Pep system though so I don't expect him to rock up before the end of the window.

Perfect stopgap I think.I reckon he has 2 or 3 years left before he retires. Will score a shed load of goals until the day he hangs up his boots. Not sure he would fit into a Pep system though so I don't expect him to rock up before the end of the window.
just said in a previous post, your talking the best part of 100m for one season, transfer fee, wages and agent fee, utter madness

What I actually said was "letting our only striker go"

We are worse off because we're standing still whilst the teams chasing are catching up. You also can't expect the false 9 approach to work for an entire season again with no alternatives.
We're standing still by buying Grealish? Torres is also more experienced and Delap is getting closer.

I dp agree though that Chelsea should now be favourites for the title. Their side is now at its peak and possibly the best side in Europe. They had one problem, and they solved it through signing Lukaku.

If Spurs turn down a renewed bid where we are already at £100m for a 28 year old player, then there is nothing more to be done.

We're standing still by buying Grealish? Torres is also more experienced and Delap is getting closer.
But Torres has zero experience as a striker. Yes grealish is a good sign-ing but in my opinion (and I would be a minority here), we needed a striker and a left back in this window. That should have been our primary focus. But it is what it is. Hopefully pep finds a solution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.