Harry Kane

Ronaldinho makes more sense to me then getting rinsed by Levy. City would be making another statement whereby the club refuses to pay way over the odds.
Let’s get this done early and leave Levy high and dry.

Problem is Levy and the media will trumpet this as little tough guy Levy pushing back the oil-club-money-bags City and keeping their prized player. Haha.

The truth is they're left with a player who has openly voiced his desire to go chase after some playing honours and titles. He won't get those at Spurs, end of. Spurs are left with a player who feels he's been betrayed with a "gentleman's agreement" being denied, and at the end of his (still long term) contract, will carry little value. Stupidity from Levy, but he's looking short term.

I love Kev, but I'm not sure anyone in their right mind is spending £160m on a 30 year old who's missed big stretches of 2 out of his last 3 seasons and is currently injured.

I'm just glad we've got him and now Grealish is around and Gundogan is playing at POTY levels he doesn't have to carry the team creatively and play too much.

I assume he could have played Norwich if we needed him to, given he was fit to come off the bench vs. Spurs, but we've rested him and same again vs. Arsenal.
Hoping he doesn’t play against Arsenal which sounds crazy, but if he does you know martinez will be a **** and play him till he can’t walked in the meaningless shitty qualifiers

It's a strange world where a British record signing is a 'shite window'

I was massively in favour of signing Grealish and I made that well known. However he was not a necessary signing. Were stacked with similar types of forwards/midfielders.

A striker was the priority. Not getting one is a failure.

Problem is Levy and the media will trumpet this as little tough guy Levy pushing back the oil-club-money-bags City and keeping their prized player. Haha.

The truth is they're left with a player who has openly voiced his desire to go chase after some playing honours and titles. He won't get those at Spurs, end of. Spurs are left with a player who feels he's been betrayed with a "gentleman's agreement" being denied, and at the end of his (still long term) contract, will carry little value. Stupidity from Levy, but he's looking short term.
I'm liking the idea more each day that we just leave Levy and Kane to sort their shit out and we walk away.

Why Kane didn't help this situation by submitting a transfer request is an enigma.

Ronaldo or even Vlahovic would be more than alright. Then we could still swipe Aouar!

I'm liking the idea more each day that we just leave Levy and Kane to sort their shit out and we walk away.

Why Kane didn't help this situation by submitting a transfer request is an enigma.

Ronaldo or even Vlahovic would be more than alright. Then we could still swipe Aouar!

Lewandowski news has gone very quiet.......this wouldn't surprise me if Kane doesn't make it out of levyland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.