Harry Kane

Hopefully this does not make our position weak vs juventus or Fiorentina..

I was in the 40% hoping this wouldn't happen, doesn't make me any happier.
Raises questions about how long we've p***ed around with this though doesn't it?
It was highly unlikely Levy would consider doing business with us, and Kane is busy mending fences (can't blame him). I wonder if we've finally said to him "we tried, but couldn't find a reasonable solution"
We have 6 days to work out something else, but I doubt we will. Seems we've fallen into our usual trap of not improving significantly after a title win.

Go on then, you name our shit buys compared with our good transfers.
You seem pretty adamant we're shit in the transfer market.
When you're ready fella, I'm all ears.
Might be an idea to calm down and read rather than jump to shitty conclusions.

I never said anything about how good or bad our buys were. I said we're shit at buying top players that don't have a release clause, with some exceptions.

We end up on this side of saga type transfers for the real big names pretty much every time. Kaka, Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Terry, Rooney, Messi (god knows how many times), Alexis and now Kane. Arguable mentions to the likes of Jorginho as well.

We're very good at the next level down but that wasn't the point I was making. We rarely get the big ones done for one reason or another, and I'd argue clubs of a similar level do get them done.

Wounded. A shambles, spend the Summer chasing a bloke and then get left sitting there with our fingers up our arses 6 days before the window closes.

What did we expect? Levy has every right to demand a high price for one of the best strikers in world football and his most prized asset.

I have a faint hope this is a double bluff - I’m staying so you now miss out on (apparently) £150m, thoughts? - but that’s just wishful thinking.
He says "This Summer, maybe we will get him in January? He clearly wanted out. I'm disappointed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.