Harry Kane

Unfortunately Kane and his (Agent) Brother only have themselves to blame. Kane signed a 6 year contract without inserting a buy out clause.

As for the Gentlemen's agreement, we're talking about Daniel Levy, and his mate Johnny Ball, think of a ridiculous transfer figure and stick to it.

Save the money and go all out for Haaland next Summer. And try and blow the usual suspects out of the water.
100% agree

I think this is right, I reckon City have a made a take it leave it offer of 128M, Levy has said no, and thats that. Kane is now rebuilding his bridges with the Spurs fans. Personally I'm glad we haven't been rolled over by Levy, Kane is not worth that amount of money at his age and with his injury record. I hope the club use the remaining time to look at another prospect. I can see them pulling something out of the bag at 60/70M before the window closes
Haha injury record bingo. Tool.

Reactions: jmd
Having the most expensive squad ever assembled while not employing a single striker is actually so mad lol

Let's go with that. :-)

Boring tale about the Dr bit. It was a soubriquet used by another boss I had. I tried register on Bluemoon initially with BlueBob, but that was taken so I added Dr and the rest is history. Whatever you do, don't let on, I'm fairly certain that I have got away with it. That and my BM consulting fees could nosedive.

Incidentally does whether I am a doctor or not make my little tale better or worse?
Couldn’t possibly comment without pictures of said bosses wife

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.