Harry Kane

If he was really that determined to leave he’d have handed in a transfer request and not bothered turning up to training. He just wasn’t committed.

I think too many people here and in the media are giving him too much leeway on this.

Gutted we couldn’t get him. Genuine worldy I do however feel he’s missed out more with not moving than we have. Is the Ronaldo link actually anything and could this potentially happen?

Not sure why some people are blaming Kane. He made it evident that he wanted to leave and even failed to return to training on time. Whatever you think Kane is worth, the fact is 150m was needed to open Levy's mouth and everyone knew that all along.
And City didn't think he was worth that much so we all move on.

As I have stated I never fancied kane if he came then I would of been ok with it, but I have to say that there chairman levy has to be admired for his stance if he where our chairman 15 years ago and refused to sell our stars he would of been a hero.
Still a **** though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.