Harry Kane

Another 10-15m in add ons and Spurs should accept it. Knowing them, they’ll accept it last few days of the window and be scrambling to sign players on deadline day like with the Bale money. Comedy club.

The lad deserves a chance at success. Never wanted him here, find him very dull and uninspiring. But I wouldn’t begrudge a lad of his talents a few trophies.

I agree mate and I also really don't want to see him at the rags. Adding a Premier league proven striker, capable of getting 30 goals in this current spurs team would improve them significantly (even if only for a few season). I'm sure they'll get someone highly rated, but there will be more risk involved in other signings.

I would,while he's a great talent he is also one of the biggest snidey shithouses in the league,so much so that some of his play/challenges could genuinely threaten an opponents career.

Yet he continues to be treated like butter wouldn't melt....
Greedy stat-padder for England as well.

He'd be a good signing for Bayern, because the rest of their attack is stacked with pace, so his lack of it wouldn't hamper them.

If he'd joined us our attack would ha e been pretty ponderous, so although he'd have got goals there'd have been games where I'm sure we'd have had problems.

Absolute no brainer. He’ll bag a load, earn the plaudits in a foreign country to help cement his reputation as one of the best, and win some medals in the process.

Small time mentality if he stays to chase a goal scoring record, imo.
Agreed. I think it's now or never for Kane to make that move. Going to Bayern is a no brainer for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.