Harry Kane

It makes absolutely no financial sense for Spurs to keep him for his final year. It will basically cost them his current fee plus wages so based on Munichs offer, approx. £100m for one years services, which is absolutely nuts. Either Levy is playing poker and hoping Munich will up their offer or that Kane will sign a new contract. I suspect neither will happen.

I think either is likely to happen, and that's why he is gambling.

Bayern don't seem to have much of an alternative, either in the market or to make donin the squad for a year (assuming he'd still want to move there next year).

Next year, Utd, Ourselves, Madrid, maybe Bayern as well will all have thenstriker position filled. Chelsea who knows, Liverpool and Arsenal not really the type. So he may well end up settling for chasing the record and extend.

With 3 weeks of the window left, he can happily hold out see how high Bayern will go.

Selling Kane now means that spuds would get rinsed for his replacement. Surely nobody would like that to happen to those cheeky chappies from darn the lane.

This will happen in the last few days of the window then Levy can pull the "oh but we were left with no choice and its too late to sign anyone now so we have decided to bring in Wout Weghorst on loan from Burnley"

100m straight into the bank account of Lewis to help him in his legal aid.

Fucking hell. I didn’t think they’d actually let him go.

Glad we won’t have to play against him for a few years personally, phenomenal player - top 5 in the world for me - who should have titles to his name when he retires.

Fuck a goal. We might even win at their place now!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.