Harry Kane

Fucking hell. I didn’t think they’d actually let him go.

Glad we won’t have to play against him for a few years personally, phenomenal player - top 5 in the world for me - who should have titles to his name when he retires.

Fuck a goal. We might even win at their place now!!
He won’t leave as he has no ambition

No way he goes- leaning towards staying according to ornstein. He knows he will just get a free transfer to one of the big prem team next summer- break the record and still have time to win a meaningful trophy. Probably be united, arsenal or Chelsea next summer.
Would be shocking if he turns Bayern down now after wanting them to get a bid accepted all summer, denying Spurs the opportunity to get a fee and leaves on a free next summer. Would be even more shocking if he would extends his contract with Spurs this summer. Think he will go, but what do I know :)

Shearer's record is a nonsense record. Jimmy Greaves holds the record with 357 goals. Shearer scored 283 top-flight goals. Do the 23 he scored prior to 1992 not count just because the league was rebranded? If records only count post-1992, then do we discount everything ever won prior to 1992? Club honours running from the late 19th century, but individual records only counting since the late 20th century seems to be illogical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.