Harry Kane

I'd be very surprised if this transfer didn't go ahead now.

Bayern Munich have been at the table along time now, They would have left the table a long time ago if they felt that Kane wasn't interested.

Only way this doesn't happen is if Kane drops a bollock and decides to stay.
That’s why it’ll be so funny if he decided to stay.

Not to fussed about the Kane saga except for the fact the rags are seemingly in the mud. A quick glance at ragcafe will bring a smile to any blue's face. Their Kane thread is a little bit testy with some demanding they put a bid in matching Bayern's and so on with others saying there is no point and why don't the pro bidders understand this, lovely.

That’s why it’ll be so funny if he decided to stay.
It would be very funny because it would happen to the German Rags.

If Kane does decide to stay at Tottenham, I wouldn't put it last him to join the Rags next summer for free unless he decides to go to Chelsea under Pochettino.

Massive decision for him.

Kane will not bottle this one although he would get more money and a choice of a few more clubs if he stuck around and left Spurs on a free.

Last edited:
Bundesliga is a dead/unattractive league. One-horse race in every aspect of the game, low technical level, upcoming stars from the competitors are constantly leaving. All in all boring and a national title/trophy with Munich means nothing nowadays.

Would respect Kane as a professional footballer way more if he stayed at Spurs or the PL. Bundesliga/Munich is the easy cop-out to silence modern "critics".

From our point of view i think Kane at Munich would be more dangerous to our ambitions/goals than at Spurs.

Kane will get a few medals to put into his cabinet at last, maybe even a CL medal, it's his last throw of the dice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.