Harry Kane

would Kane be a fit with a Pep team though?? Does always seem like they play best without a traditional number nine.. see Aguero
He’s not a traditional number nine. See how many assists he had last season

I think he’d be perfect in a pep team

all that concerns me is his age and his injury record

He’s not a traditional number nine. See how many assists he had last season

I think he’d be perfect in a pep team

all that concerns me is his age and his injury record
Everyone complaining about injuries as we all just tearfully said goodbye to our best ever striker, who was injured every other week. Irony

Something simple:

Here comes the story of Harry Kane
He couldn’t win at White Hart Lane
The Cups he knows he should have won
But now he’s ours and one day
He’s gonna be the Champion of the World
Not bad. I'm struggling with one I started earlier put seem to have hit a wall.

To the Adams family theme tune.

Tixi thought he's risk it (could use whisk instead of risk).
He went and bought sea biscuit.

That's all I have so far.

would Kane be a fit with a Pep team though?? Does always seem like they play best without a traditional number nine.. see Aguero
Kane is comfortable dropping deep into the midfield, he's not just a traditional lead the line CF, his game has definitely evolved.

Yes even when we played with a #9 like Aguero, they are still asked to drop deep into the midfield when the opposition presses us high. They need to be the extra man and receive the ball with back to goal and be strong enough to hold of the CB following you into midfield and lay off your pass to a team mate to advance the ball up the pitch.

In the final 3rd good link up play which he also has is a benefit which he can do. I could see Pep tucking in one of the wingers like Foden or Torres close to Kane to receive the ball and lay off to Kane (or vice versa, him to them) to put the ball into the net. Also could see when the ball gets recycle and shifted around, Kane getting on the header at the far post cross from Mahrez, De Bruyne, Cancelo etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.