Harry Kane

Harry Kane,deadly finishe,scores goals for fun,will end up Prem all time top goal scorer, and some City fans don’t want him! Madness

Indeed. bewilderment all round.

Greatest player of all time available for free in less than 3 weeks and some fans don't want him.

Some don't want Haaland, too unproven, we don't like his agent, plays in a farmers league.

Some don't want kane, old expensive injury prone

Some don't want Graelish, stupid haircut or whatever

Some don't want felix. Joao Who?

We are City, we know what we (don't) want!

Would still personally prefer Haaland, but it’s not like we get to pick and choose. Either transfer is going to be extremely difficult to pull off. I’d be delighted if we get either, as they’d both strengthen the squad greatly. Still quite plausible that we get neither though, but that wouldn’t necessarily be a disaster either. Must remember last summer when everyone had their hearts set on Koulibaly or Kounde, yet Dias has exceeded all expectations.

Would still personally prefer Haaland, but it’s not like we get to pick and choose. Either transfer is going to be extremely difficult to pull off. I’d be delighted if we get either, as they’d both strengthen the squad greatly. Still quite plausible that we get neither though, but that wouldn’t necessarily be a disaster either. Must remember last summer when everyone had their hearts set on Koulibaly or Kounde, yet Dias has exceeded all expectations.
We are getting Ings arent we

I have the opposite interpretation.

Dortmund and City sort of faked the Haaland thing to ensure Utd didn't get Sancho on the cheap.

Haaland moves next year. Everything I know about football transfers, contracts, finance, and careers, says, baring a miracle, he moves next year to Real or Bayern.

Dortmund putting a price on him publicly was their last card in the deceit. Chelsea played along too, because they need Inter to believe they can't rely on Chelsea rolling up with 100m for Lukaku.

No harm then in making a complicated bid they valued at 160m. It made the headlines, looked very serious, but of course Dortmund couldn't accept it. The swaps were over valued, likely would have upset their wage structure or not been agreed to by the players.

Kane and Grealish to City. Forget Haaland. It was a big PR exercise for all concerned, including Erland and Mino. It will have achieved many things, at zero expense.

But really, it's very much the wrong time for him to move. Far too many clubs in too short a space of time. If he joined City or whoever and hit a rough patch, he could end up sidelined, miss out on vital development, possibly have to start over all again a couple of years later at another club. If he stays at BVB, none of that is a concern. They will pick him in the league AND CL, and stick with him come what may, just as they did when Sancho had a rough time this year. And he'll have his pick of Real, Bayern, and others, when the time comes.

Meanwhile Kane has almost no way back from the comments made in his interview, Spurs are without a manager, and need money.

End of.
I always have had Haaland down as Bayerns next CF

UTD will try everything next year & quite possibly have a chance if Mbappa does go to Real.

It's Bayern or Barca imo with UTD as dark horses

We have Liam Delap who looks the part albeit he needs time but why not learn from Kane & Lionel

I can see Jesus & Berny moving on with Sterling signing a new deal.

Having Kane up top will definitely help Sterling imo

Money for Berny & Jesus brings in money for Grealish & some towards Kane
Now then wouldn't it be unreal if Messi is brought in as player coach alongside Fernandinio who can then both go & play & manage NYC in 2 seasons

Easy aint it

i don't know why it's so hard for people to believe that harry kane, the better striker than erling haaland and the 2nd best striker in the world, you know, the guy that got the golden boot in the last world cup, is our preferred target.

Agreed. All the current hype is Halaand and Kane angling for a move, but Mbappe would be bigger than both and he’s out of contract next year… I know most seem to think he’s off to Madrid or whatever his plan is, but who knows I’m football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.