Harry Kane

I dont know m8 Cant see it
Levy would expect a crazy amount of money but he is always willing to do a deal he has a history of selling spurs best players but he always gets great money for them Kane would be no different but I can't see many teams being able to afford what he would want though.

Levy would expect a crazy amount of money but he is always willing to do a deal he has a history of selling spurs best players but he always gets great money for them Kane would be no different but I can't see many teams being able to afford what he would want though
We Shall see

A lot of people saying no thanks but not giving a reason. Can’t see why we wouldn’t want him personally. He’s begrudgingly better than Jesus and the current version of Aguero. And if you can’t accept that you really need to do something about those blue tinted glasses you have on.
Begrudgingly better than Jesus? He’s far better than Jesus!

I can’t for the life of me understand why anybody wouldn’t want Kane in the summer.

Guaranteed goals and in a team that creates far more chances than Spurs.

For anyone saying he’s a **** I think we’re missing cunts. I remember people being against signing Bellamy for exactly the same reason and we all fucking loved him.

100% yes from me at £100m.

Not unreasonable for him to expect that much... He doesn't need to sell Kane (or Son for that matter) so he can sit and laugh at anything less if he wants.
Pretty sure Spuds are not in great shape financially - the new stadium liabilities and COVID are taking their toll. If they finish outside of the top 4, it could make things interesting re Kane’s future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.