Harry Kane

We're talking about a club that spent more than that in 2016 after missing out on Champions League. That like making statement signings.
We have to wait n see aguero won’t we, I maybe right in saying “ I think clubs will tighten there belts”

Or the rags will break the bank for Kane, I’m just glad we’re not in the argument

He's signed up for 4 more seasons. Levy holds all the cards. He's basically done what Shearer did and swapped a more certain chance to win trophies with the less certain chance of winning one with his boyhood club.
He could still leave for free at 32.
His career would hardly be over.

A city fan phoned in talk sport drive and said that for the same price as Kane you could get haaland or mbappe and given they are both younger than him and not injury prone, Kane had missed the boat as any top club would go for them not him.

spot on I say

oddly mr Durham said he “didn’t understand his logic”.

A city fan phoned in talk sport drive and said that for the same price as Kane you could get haaland or mbappe and given they are both younger than him and not injury prone, Kane had missed the boat as any top club would go for them not him.

spot on I say

oddly mr Durham said he “didn’t understand his logic”.
Should have said, it's easy Durham you thick ****, I'm not paying the same price for a 10 year old Volvo as I would for a brand new Ferrari or Maserati.

Levy in a difficult position. Covid has hit Tottingham hard and their debts are mounting. 'Arry may have to be pushed on, for a reduced fee, to save the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.