Harry Kane

Proven goal scorer, top scorer and top assister last year, all whilst being injured and greedy according to some. 166 premier league goals, at Spurs. 2 other time leading goal scorer in the league as well as last season. The weird obsession some have against him because he once put a shit tackle on one of our players actually leaves me speechless at times. He’s the best striker in the league and you’ll look a right tit if he comes because he will score 30 plus goals next season quite comfortably.
Quite so.

Preference over a signing isn’t an issue for me. We all have our own thoughts. It’s the Kane bashing that gets me which is mostly without much foundation. He’s the best striker in the prem, we are dining at the top table on this kind of transfer but I don’t think Mbappe is off and I reckon Haaland won’t leave this summer. After that when saying we can do better then I don’t think we can and Kane is a machine. Kane has adapted his game several times since first coming through, I don’t see an issue with him adjusting again and he will bang them in for fun
I certainly hope so.

I'm just hoping that he won't be another Wilf Bony... Bearing in mind that he too was a machine scoring for fun until we signed him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.