Harry Kane

It is 2 golden boots, rather than 3.

I'm sorry, How can you not think that 17, 18 and 23 goals last 3 seasons is pretty underwhelming, certainky not 100m's worth. That's (edit) - slightly better - than prime dzeko as a supersub! Bony had (edit) similar numbers when we signed him.

At least 6 different players have outscored him over the last 3-4 years, even including his best ever season.

He might be great for us, he might be the best we can maybe be able to get. But this 'best striker in the league' thing is just not true. He is amongst the top, ok. That does not 100m player make. Particularly not at 28 (which he will be by the time he signs for us, befor the he's actually 27 comments come).

any striker would be walking over broken glass to play for city and KDB

because KDB range of pass is unbelievable and can be unplayable or unstoppable so many tap ins the goals would very quickly start to add up. 30 goals a season would be a starting point for any world class striker at city under pep

Lewandowski for the God awful Polish team is showing up. Call him, Pep!

It wasn't just you though, loads was comparing him to Bony last night its embarrassing. I can say he's been shite in his first 2 games for England didn't watch that shower of shite last night so can't comment on the third. I don't buy into the injury excuse either. The transfer could be on his mind and if it is he shouldn't be playing. Why are you going off his three games for England when he's been doing it In the Premier league for years? Blowing smoke.... yes I praise good players just like I would with Aguero, Mbappe, Haaland etc... if that makes me a fanboy okay....

One player I am a fan boy of is Bernardo :)
I probably started the Bony stuff off : )
I ain’t going off just the Euro’s.
I don’t think he’s a big game player, I think he goes missing over 90 minutes of games, not just against top opposition, some of which he scores in and glosses over his 90 minutes.
I mentioned the 3 games as he looked like he had lead boots on, went missing and wasn’t involved at all.
Then people mention no service, system etc..
but maybe it’s just me that wants more to his all round game for a £130m+ player.

I don’t think he’s a big game player, I think he goes missing over 90 minutes of games, not just against top opposition, some of which he scores in and glosses over his 90 minutes.
I mentioned the 3 games as he looked like he had lead boots on, went missing and wasn’t involved at all.
but maybe it’s just me that wants more to his all round game for a £130m+ player.

Your expectations of strikers are ridiculous, I'm sure on FIFA 21 it is possible.

Also £130m + player, you're having a laugh.

Haha we are just going round in circles me and you and then I go back to who do you want then if not Harry Kane mate? Players do go missing in games even the best.

Your expectations of strikers are ridiculous, I'm sure on FIFA 21 it is possible.

Also £130m + player, you're having a laugh.
Well we already know he’s more than £100m
So I’d have thought we’d be near that figure, more likely higher knowing Levy.
My expectations are ridiculous, I want a player who’s quick, doesn’t slow us down and doesn’t disappear, especially for the laughable £130m+

At least 6 different players have outscored him over the last 3-4 years, even including his best ever season.

He might be great for us, he might be the best we can maybe be able to get. But this 'best striker in the league' thing is just not true. He is amongst the top, ok.

If Kane isn't the best striker in the league then who is.

Vardy, Firmino, Cavani, Ings, Bamford??

Well we already know he’s more than £100m
So I’d have thought we’d be near that figure, more likely higher knowing Levy.
My expectations are ridiculous, I want a player who’s quick, doesn’t slow us down and doesn’t disappear, especially for the laughable £130m+
How do we know he's more than £100m,
the press, Levy, Pep or was it twitter? We ain't got a clue on what they want.

I'm more than happy if we sign him, as I trust the club. As they know a hell of a lot more than you and I as to who fits in :)

Or maybe we ain't actually in for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.