Harry Kane

Seems a bit excessive for someone with a dodgy ankle, but I’m sure he’d score loads for us.

However, I tend to think that a lot of strikers would score loads for us given the amount of chances we create.

With COVID ongoing and TV deals on the slide, I think that the arse could fall out of the transfer market, at least for a couple of years, so I’m not sure now is the time to spend big on an older, injury prone striker from another club in our league.
I`ll ask you to provide information regarding these so called dodgy ankles and being injury prone.
You do realise the number of PL games he`s played over the past four seasons is nothing like you`re claiming.I suggest you Google it and look for yourself.

They work together and Txiki is given a ball park figure to initially work with,from the people who hold the purse strings.You really do need to understand the logistics of how transfers take place and all those involved at our club.
By the way I`m still awaiting to a response to Harrys so called injuries and the number of PL games missed over the past four seasons.

Oh right, you sound like the expert mate. Fly on the wall are we? Nice claim to authority fella.

You don't need to double down, just hold your hands up and admit that was a laughable thing to suggest. It's not even that important.

As far as Kane's injury record goes, I've already addressed it. His ankle issues and dodgy looking athleticism/fitness appears a more recent phenomenon, so whatever happened several years ago is irrelevant. It shows he played regularly then, I didn't say he was born a crock. I don't think it's evidence he'll carry on playing regularly at full fitness without issue in future.

Him being run into the ground for years as Spurs' most important player everyweek actually lends credence to my point. It could be downhill from here we don't know yet, we can only speculate. My take is that I'm not encouraged by what I see. Some players age very quickly, it's happened before. Some fall off a cliff.

My take is just that for the fee, his age profile, very poor record on the big stage, and recent dodgy looking fitness I think we'd be better off going all out for Halaand.

If he's told us to get fucked then Kane makes more sense, otherwise as I said, I don't get it.

Chelsea might get their signing Aguero in 2011 moment out of it, and we might be helping them to it in a roundabout way.

The only bit I’m not believing is the £160m.

Too high for transfer fee alone, too low for fee and wages.
Yeah, the idea that £160m could include his salary is fanciful in the extreme, given that he’d be earning around £20m a year if he signs. No way either that we’re stumping up a transfer fee alone of £160m in the current market. £120m seems more plausible, but maybe add-ones that could take it higher (e.g. if we win CL, if Kane gets Balon d’Or etc).

Love reading the none city fans on here saying he is go old he is injury prone he cost to much we should buy Haaland! They are all hurting
I`ve just asked another bozo to give me details of his so called dodgy ankles and being an injury prone player.Thats two within the last 10 minutes.
The fuckers are hanging in here like rabbits staring into a cars headlights and they are shitting themselves if the story proves to be a positive one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.