Harry Kane

Some valid points (aside from the tiresome 'City are financial dopers or as some of us call them, cheats').
So much for validity

It’s one of those “here’s what you could have had” moments for me… If Haaland goes elsewhere
To be fair - unlike Kane (& Foden) he’s not done anything on the big stage. Dortmund aren’t a measuring stick!

Nah. I know that there’s loads who are gonna die on the Haaland hill this summer. Fair does. Love is a strong drug.
Weird how you revel on other fans disappointment, very strange!
Kane or Haaland I'll be happy!

Last edited:
Reactions: CC1
Because you don’t do that at a wedding reception during the best mans speech? Have you been to a wedding? It’s full of stragglers willing to sell that to some scum journalists. Especially for a 200m deal after wages and fees. You don’t think that’s a stupid move?
My god.
You said you could see him doing that!
Your citing the fact you believe he did it (no idea if he Did or not) as your reason for him being thick enough to do it!!!!
Talking shit in other words

Harry Kane!sorry not for me !great player but to old and injurys catching hm up!not worth £160 million!in this currant market its stupid money!
sorry im out!
I Agree, I would rather see an Eccles cake playing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.