Harry Kane

That suits Pep.. Not sure it’s the best idea from the team however… I’d prefer the longevity that Haaland would bring and not a quick fix to try and get the UCL over the line…. If this is indeed short term thinking from the Manager then I don’t get it… We had our best chance ever to lift big ears this year and Pep’s team selection blew it for us… There is absolutely no guarantee that H will be the answer as I feel he has a habit of going missing in crucial games…
I really don’t understand how you can be so against the signing of Kane. Every post you write is just so fucking negative. Kane is a proven PL goal machine. He’s better than Haaland, he’s better than Sancho and he’ll fill the gap left by Sergio brilliantly. Take your head out of the sand and look at the immediate bigger picture FFS.

It was so predictable that the blue tinted brigade would suggest Sancho is crap.

7 years ago Kane was on loan at Leicester not tearing it up in the Bundesliga.

A bit of objectivity goes a long way.

You know the rules go to the scum the players shite like the team has been since bacon left, they now gone back to there history standing average team who spend load of money wins a few cups till a new messiah turns up! Scum have had 2 in there entire history!

Really don't get why people are so against Kane possibly signing. Would they just rather us go in to the new season with no new striker, let's just leave Jesus to struggle with no suitable backup. Kane is the best out there, yes he has some shit games just like Sergio did but his strike rate is up there with the best.
Don't let the fee worry you folks, let the haters hate

If we sign Kane my view is its Pep just wanting him for the couple of years Pep will stay at City for the sole purpose of winning the Champions Lge.. After that we'll have a 30+ year old who can't walk and is worth a lot less. The Club need to be thinking longer term imo.
Makes sense, you go "all in". Potentially we have Pep for two years, give him the best tools to win now.

Not worry about 5 years, by which point we are no doubt hoping that Delap is a superstar or maybe someone else from the academy.

We dont give a shit about sell on fee, hopefully Kane is successful and is banging goals in till the day he retires.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.