Harry Kane

I’m more worried about Kane’s lack of pace if we sign him, will he be able to keep up with our style of play on the break and get himself into goal scoring positions, some games in the euros he played more midfield and didn’t get into the 18 yard box.
TBF I don't remember Aguero scoring much from breaks. The only one of note I can recall is the one away to Napoli and it was only because Sane was taken down by the defender and Aguero who was trailing behind got onto it.

We don't go on counter attacks much nowadays and if so they are usually when opposition have set pieces. In which case Kane may be used to defend in the box.

It amazes me that anybody is still playing down Kane joining.

We create so many chances and also fail to convert so many of those at the same time.

How do you address that? Sign a lethal striker.

Even the most avid anti-Kaners have to admit he’s absolutely fucking lethal when he’s given a chance to score. Which, with us, he’d have plenty.

That’s ignoring his obvious other abilities too.
I don’t like him as a player whatsoever. He’s a cheating ****!

I also think he’s painfully slow and that his injuries are making him slower and less athletic by the year. But he’s a fine fine finisher. His shooting ability is top drawer!

are we still in it for him or have we all shifted our attention to whatever legal conundrum some tabloid wishes to boost this week?

are we still in it for him or have we all shifted our attention to whatever legal conundrum some tabloid wishes to boost this week?
Don’t want him anymore mate, Pep logged on here and despite his own thoughts, despite his scouting network and coaches thoughts, despite getting the green light from the money men he then changed his mind. He admitted his mistake and decided that despite all the game’s he plays, goals scored and assists he is in fact a fat greedy injury prone cheating bastard. Peps currently working on bringing these users to carry on guiding him.

Won’t it be better to let Spurs spend all their funds on player first?

They will need to recoup their loss to balance their books which will in turn allow City to hold all the cards with a “here’s our offer” take it or leave it.

As far as I’m concerned, Spurs will be more desperate for their money than City having a forward. We clearly shown last season we don’t really need one to be in with a shout on winning the league. However if Spurs don’t recoup their loss I can imagine their board of directors won’t be too pleased.

I don’t like him as a player whatsoever. He’s a cheating ****!

I also think he’s painfully slow and that his injuries are making him slower and less athletic by the year. But he’s a fine fine finisher. His shooting ability is top drawer!

One of our best players ever is arguably the most reviled tactical fouler in the history of football. At a certain point you just have to stop pretending to care about these things.

Won’t it be better to let Spurs spend all their funds on player first?

They will need to recoup their loss to balance their books which will in turn allow City to hold all the cards with a “here’s our offer” take it or leave it.

As far as I’m concerned, Spurs will be more desperate for their money than City having a forward. We clearly shown last season we don’t really need one to be in with a shout on winning the league. However if Spurs don’t recoup their loss I can imagine their board of directors won’t be too pleased.
Spurs will think that too, they will want deals and prices agreed before they sell. Sounds like they are doing that now, think another week and things will start to shift. As for the theory that they won’t want him to play against them first game, it may go in the agreement, and we might be happy for it to as his head might not be right for it, and after the euros there is a fair chance he wouldn’t play whoever the opposition was , same for Grealish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.