Harry Kane

the spurs ITK said today/tomrrow then "not this weekend". the man literally contradicted himself?

Just like Grealish,while supremely talented with a football,another Captain and leader in the dressing room....no coincidence.

Looks like most of them don't begrudge the move, or wouldn't have, but for his behaviour with the Neville interview, not showing up and then his statement last week. If he'd had shut up and just done what he's always done they probably wouldn't be so irritated.

If any of our attacking players move on next year then we should move for Son.
I may be alone here but I've always found him a bit overrated. Still a very good footballer who would likely do well at City but I feel like we only notice him when he goes on a 4 match scoring streak and not the other 9 months of the year where he doesn't get up to much.

I for one don’t believe him because there’s no accompanying cryptic YouTube video. Rookie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.